Resources From the Presentation's Six Core Elements of Health Care Transition (HCT):
- Element 1 – Sample Transition Policies and Flyers
- Element 2 – Sample Registry
- Element 3 – Sample Readiness Assessment
- Element 4 – Sample Portable Medical Summaries & Sample Care Plan
- Element 5 – Sample Transfer of Care Checklists
- Element 6 – Sample Transfer Letter
- The HSC Health Care System: Health Services for Children with Special Needs
- The District of Columbia's HealthCheck Training and Resource Center: Receive CMEs for taking your required EPSDT/HealthCheck training and the new fluoride varnish training.
- Got Transition: Access current resources on health care transition and the Six Core Elements of Health Care Transition.
- DCTransition.org: Access local information on transition as it relates to health, education, employment, and more.
- Well-Child Care: A Bright Futures Curriculum for Pediatric Providers: a series of ten training modules for health professionals who provide well-child care in a variety of settings, including private practice, state and local health departments, community-based Maternal and Child Health (MCH) centers, and through Medicaid's Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) program.
- Maternal and Child Health Knowledge Base (National Center for Education in Maternal and Chld Health): Access resources for providers and families on every topic of pediatric public health.
- The MCH Navigator: Access online trainings for pediatric public health professionals.
- Bright Futures: Access projects that support the national Bright Futures initiative in creating a trusting relationship between the health professional, the child, the family, and the community.